Legal Notices and Agreements
SoftRock and SoftRock Living are trademarks of Becheras Holdings Pte. Ltd. (“the Company”). All photographs, drawings, designs, text and other forms of expression on the SoftRock Living website are wholly the property of the Company, and the use, sale, reproduction and/or derivation thereof for use and/or sale or any other form of exploitation is prohibited without the express permission of the Company.
SoftRock Living customers are treated the same way the SoftRock Living team would want their personal information. Your personal information is used and stored for the sole purpose of processing your order and having your order delivered to you. Your electronic order is transacted by PayPal, a secure and highly reliable electronic service, and your credit card information is never known to us. We will never give or sell your contact information to a third party. Product updates or promotions may occasionally be sent to your email address.
However, please be aware that Google Analytics Advertising Features have been implemented on our website. This means that if you have a Google account, and you consented to having your data used for analytics and marketing, Google might track some of your information: your demographic information would be anonymous, or for the purpose of advertising to you. You are of course free to opt out of this, and you can do this via your Google settings.
Customer Terms of Sale and Purchase
Limitation of Liability
The Customer shall enjoy a one year guarantee against manufacturer’s defects from the date of receipt of the ordered product.
- The Seller shall not be obligated to honour any guarantee until it receives payment in full for the ordered product.
- The Seller shall have the sole discretion in determining whether the product in question possesses a manufacturer’s defect.
- For the avoidance of doubt, wear and tear through normal use, and damage arising out of the misuse or improper use of the product in question does not give the Customer a right to claim under the guarantee.
- In the event that the product in question contains a manufacturer’s defect, the Seller has the discretion to repair the defect, or replace the product or part thereof.
- If in honouring the guarantee, the Seller deems that it is required to replace the product in question, and the product is out of stock or discontinued, the Seller may replace the product with an item that is equal in value to the replaced product.
- The term of the guarantee shall not restart even if the product in question is replaced by a brand new one.
Complimentary Rejuvenation of Bean Bags
The Customer shall be entitled to one free rejuvenation of every SoftRock Living bean bag purchased. Rejuvenation refers to the topping up of EPS pellets to a SoftRock Living bean bag that has decreased in volume due to regular use and the topping up will be made to restore the bean bag to its original volume. This complimentary rejuvenation is valid on condition that:
- only SoftRock Living bean bags ordered on or after 1 July 2016 are eligible for the complimentary rejuvenation;
- the Customer must show proof of purchase by retaining and producing upon request the care instruction page that accompanied the Customer’s order;
- the Customer must make an appointment to bring the SoftRock bean bag to the Company’s listed address to be rejuvenated. If the Customer is unable to bring the SoftRock bean bag, the Customer may make an appointment to collect the EPS pellets from the Company’s listed address instead.
The Customer is allowed to exchange the purchased product within a hundred calendar days of receipt, on condition that:
- the Customer informs the Seller immediately of his/her desire to exchange the product in question;
- the Customer keeps the product in its original packaging and condition;
- the Customer returns the product at his/her own cost. The Customer has the option of paying for the retrieval of the product, or returning the product to the Seller’s physical premises;
- the difference in value of the product shall be paid by the Customer if the subsequent product is of a higher value. The difference shall be refunded to the Customer if the subsequent product is of a lower value;
- the Seller reserves the right to refuse to exchange the product in question, if the Seller deems that the Customer failed to keep the product in its original condition; and
- In the event that the Customer fails to keep the product in its original condition, the Seller reserves the right to charge the Customer for an exchange, at an amount of the Seller’s discretion but based on the condition of the product.
Change in Terms or Product